WARHAMMER 40,000: INQUISITOR – MARTYR REVEALS ITS BONUSES FOR PREORDERS AND SPECIAL EDITIONS OF THE GAME’S CONSOLE VERSION
Neocore and Bigben are revealing the bonuses for preorders and the different Xbox One and PlayStation 4 TM editions of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor — Martyr.
By preordering the console game right now in stores, players will have access to the mission Charybdis Outpost: an investigation offering several hours of extra gameplay in the heart of a run-down, ancient Imperial prison, with access to never-before-seen environments with unique characteristics.
The game will soon be available for digital preorder. This version’s bonus is a Servo-skull: a drone made from the skulls of the Empire’s most loyal servants. As an added bonus, PlayStation 4TM players will also enjoy a dynamic theme featuring the cathedral-ship Martyr.
Numerous other digital bonuses will be available for those that order the Deluxe or Imperium editions:
- Imperial decoration: two statues representing the Emperor’s faithful subjects to decorate the game hub.
- Skull trail: this exclusive animation will make blazing skulls appear behind you like footprints.
- Skulldust Emote: Surround yourself with the dust of your enemies’ crushed skulls using this exclusive emote.
- Game soundtrack (only for PlayStation 4 TM)
- All of the Deluxe Edition bonuses.
- A Steelbook® ornamented with skulls (only available in stores)
- The Season Pass, which will contain a lot of additional content, such as never-before-seen investigations, new campaigns with additional loot, familiars, and extra emotes.
While you’re waiting to take advantage of the bonuses in-game, check out this video revealing the numerous types of enemies, each more dangerous than the last, waiting for you, and how to use vehicles to take them out: