Video game publisher and distributor Bigben Interactive, and French racing game developer Kylotonn Games, are proud to unveil the front-pack artworks of WRC 5, the official 2015 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) game. It is scheduled for release in Autumn 2015 on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4, Playstation®3, PlayStation® Vita and PC.
Players around the world will find different cars featured on the packshot of WRC 5, highlighting the popularity of manufacturers, teams and drivers in each region. Even if for certain regions the choice seems obvious, it was often tricky to select one single driver to be THE ONE. Here is the selection of cars and drivers:
- United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and East Europe (Except Poland) : Kris Meeke – Citroën DS 3 WRC – Citroën Total Abu Dhabi WRT
- France and Benelux : Thierry Neuville – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport
- Australia and New Zealand : Hayden Paddon – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport – Hyundai Mobis World Rally Team
- Spain, Italy, South Africa and Poland : Robert Kubica – Ford Fiesta RS WRC – RK World Rally Team
- Germany, Switzerland and Austria : Sébastien Ogier – Volkswagen Polo R WRC – Volkswagen Motorsport
This list of regions is not exhaustive and new information can be announced on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/wrcofficialgame). In addition to physical distribution, WRC 5 will also be available worldwide and simultaneously on digital stores: Xbox Live, Playstation®Network and Steam.
The FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) pits drivers and production-based cars against some of the toughest and most varied conditions on the planet. In 2015, the roads on this epic motorsport adventure are spread across 14 countries, with 13 rallies on everything from snow packed forest tracks to rock-strewn mountain passes.
WRC 5 is scheduled for Autumn 2015 and will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation®4, Playstation®3, PlayStation® Vita and PC.